Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

additional instructions to install

Since it is a highly requested feature, I have made an ADD-ON for the mod. This is an optional feature, and you need the main mod installed for this add-on to work. You can find the add-on in the nexus page (download links are in the first post). Extract the zip and place "LittleRedSonja_FancyHomeDeco_v1_NO_POWER_ADDON" inside your mods folder.

No Power ADD-ON for Fancy Home Deco mod:

- Makes all the lights included in the mod require 0 power. You still need to connect them to a power grid, but they will not consume any power at all.
- Makes the electric wire relay, the electric timer relay and the switches to not use power. 
- Removes the running and idle sounds from generator, battery bank and solar panel, for maximum chill cozy environment. 

The intention of the add-on is for people to decorate their bases with nice light features without worrying about power, and to mute the annoying sounds of generators, battery bank and solar panels. Connect your lights to the grid and never think about power again!

I hope you find the add-on useful, and if you have suggestions or find issues let me know 💜.

I will release a new update for the main mod probably next week, with nice new cozy decos for your home and base, so stay tuned 🥰.

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

Since it is a highly requested feature, I have made an ADD-ON for the mod. This is an optional feature, and you need the main mod installed for this add-on to work. Install it as usual, like any other mod. You can find the add-on in the nexus page (download links are in the first post).

No Power ADD-ON for Fancy Home Deco mod:

- Makes all the lights included in the mod require 0 power. You still need to connect them to a power grid, but they will not consume any power at all.
- Makes the electric wire relay, the electric timer relay and the switches to not use power. 
- Removes the running and idle sounds from generator, battery bank and solar panel, for maximum chill cozy environment. 

The intention of the add-on is for people to decorate their bases with nice light features without worrying about power, and to mute the annoying sounds of generators, battery bank and solar panels. Connect your lights to the grid and never think about power again!

I hope you find the add-on useful, and if you have suggestions or find issues let me know 💜.

I will release a new update for the main mod probably next week, with nice new cozy decos for your home and base, so stay tuned 🥰.