Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

Thank you for your comment, you are very kind, and I am happy that you enjoy the mod 💜.

So far I have tried to keep the mod "Server side only friendly", and some features such as colored lights would require me to add additional code that would make the mod "Server + Client" for multiplayer.

But I am working in some extra features that I plan on adding as an optional add-on for people playing single player or multiplayer that are ok with server + client requirement for the mod, and colored lights is one of the planned features. I will keep the core of the mod server side only but I will add some optional features that would be impossible to add for "server side only" mods as an "add-on".

Thank you and I hope you keep enjoining the mod 🥰

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

Thank you for your comment, you are very kind, and I am happy that you enjoy the mod 💜.

So far I have tried to keep the mod "Server side only friendly", and some features such as colored lights would require me to add additional code that would make the mod "Server + Client" for multiplayer.

But I am working in some extra features that I plan on adding as an optional add-on for people playing single player or multiplayer that are ok with server + client requirement for the mod, and colored lights is one of the planned features. I will keep the core of the mod server side only but I will add some optional features that are impossible to add for "server side only" mods as an "add-on".

So far I have tried to keep the mod "Server side only friendly", and some feature such as colored lights would require me to add additional code that would make the mod "Server + Client" for multiplayer.

But I am working in some extra features that I plan on adding as an optional add-on for people playing single player or multiplayer that are ok with server + client requirement for the mod, and colored lights is one of the planned features. I will keep the core of the mod server side only but I will add some optional features that are impossible to add for "server side only" mods as an "add-on".