Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JudiiPunk

JudiiPunk

Hello!

I just downloaded this mod and checking out all the lighting that works now! I love the "electric" wood burning stove. Are there any plans to make colored lighting by chance? Like the flood lights? I found a strange glow once in a building and I looked up and saw one of the long fluorescent lights in green! I later saw one with pink. They were hidden away for a "glow" I guess, but it looked super cool! Another idea I had was the recessed lighting. Since we have the ability to make grand fireplaces etc., wouldn't it be cool to add a recessed lighting that could be hidden in the fireplace and flicker orange to mimic fire. I have seen this in a house once and tore it apart to see what was making that flicker, and it was a recessed light that flickered orange 😃

Thanks for shinning some light in my game! I love the overall ambience of the "grey" world, but I love being able to hide out in comfort and illusions of broken-down buildings with a shinning fortress inside. 

Again, thanks for your hard work! 

Judii

JudiiPunk

JudiiPunk

Hello!

I just downloaded this mod and checking out all the lighting that works now! I love the "electric" wood burning stove. Are there any plans to make colored lighting by chance? Like the flood lights? I found a strange glow once in a building and I looked up and saw one of the long fluorescent lights in green! I later saw one with pink. They were hidden away for a "glow" I guess, but it looked super cool! 

Thanks for shinning some light in my game! I love the overall ambience of the "grey" world, but I love being able to hide out in comfort and illusions of broken-down buildings with a shinning fortress inside. 

Again, thanks for your hard work! 

Judii