Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
eganonstwr

eganonstwr

I dont know why you cant do so, dont wanna know BUT i see people cleaning the poi before taking the quest, so they double loot double xp from zombies, please do something about this, its kinda non-professional, you know what you can do ? you can make all pois indestructible, so players cant @%$# them up, its better than double looting same place. Or you can just remove the quest if Poi is cleared already. Yes its a great idea, if poi is cleared then you can just iinstantly have done the quest and receive the the reward. For multiplayer game think something else, for multiplayer develop other systems, everything is acceptable except 100 times rebuilding poi for each player. Afterall this is survival and resources must be limited, you had an excellent skill system back in the day when we could lvl up just from crafting things, you can polish that system the way that players wont just craft stone axe 1000 times to lvl up their skills but. And its good to be short in resources in multiplayer, so people can more naturally trade, trading will be the main part in multiplayer and so on. or think something better than what ive said but keep in mind scarcity of resources and not poi problem. So basically im also asking to make 2 separate gameplays for single and multiplayer, and you can also raise the price of the game :D

eganonstwr

eganonstwr

I dont know why you cant do so, dont wanna know BUT i see people cleaning the poi before taking the quest, so they double loot double xp from zombies, please do something about this, its kinda non-professional, you know what you can do ? you can make all pois indestructible, so players cant @%$# them up, its better than double looting same place. Or you can just remove the quest if Poi is cleared already. Yes its a great idea, if poi is cleared then you can just iinstantly have done the quest and receive the the reward. For multiplayer game think something else, for multiplayer develop other systems, everything is acceptable except 100 times rebuilding poi for each player. Afterall this is survival and resources must be limited, you had an excellent skill system back in the day when we could lvl up just from crafting things, you can polish that system the way that players wont just craft stone axe 1000 times to lvl up their skills but. And its good to be short in resources in multiplayer, so people can more naturally trade, trading will be the main part in multiplayer and so on. or think something better than what ive said but keep in mind scarcity of resources and not poi problem

eganonstwr

eganonstwr

I dont know why you cant do so, dont wanna know BUT i see people cleaning the poi before taking the quest, so they double loot double xp from zombies, please do something about this, its kinda non-professional, you know what you can do ? you can make all pois indestructible, so players cant @%$# them up, its better than double looting same place. Or you can just remove the quest if Poi is cleared already. Yes its a great idea, if poi is cleared then you can just iinstantly have done the quest and receive the the reward. For multiplayer game think something else, for multiplayer develop other systems, everything is acceptable except 100 times rebuilding poi for each player

eganonstwr

eganonstwr

I dont know why you cant do so, dont wanna know BUT i see people cleaning the poi before taking the quest, so they double loot double xp from zombies, please do something about this, its kinda non-professional, you know what you can do ? you can make all pois indestructible, so players cant @%$# them up, its better than double looting same place. Or you can just remove the quest if Poi is cleared already

eganonstwr

eganonstwr

I dont know why you cant do so, dont wanna know BUT i see people cleaning the poi before taking the quest, so they double loot double xp from zombies, please do something about this, its kinda non-professional, you know what you can do ? you can make all pois indestructible, so players cant @%$# them up, its better than double looting same place.