Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Izayo

Izayo

12 hours ago, d1sable said:

Hey!

Love your work, super hyped for upcoming updates.

I have a question about camera offset. So Im using another mod to extend my viewmodel FOV. The issue is that pretty much every gun from your mod seems to far away while in ads, including scopes. 

In config file I noticed line "ScopeCameraOffset" and it seems like it is what I am looking for - I want to move scope offset by Y line a little bit but not quite sure how should I do it. Hope you can help me with it.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

adjust.png

For the "X" gun adjust in item.xml in the "action1" section zoom

For the "X" gun's scope adjust in item_modifiers.xml  seek for the type of scopes (modGunReflexSight, modGunScopeSmall) then find the "x" gun's name

no need to exit the game everytime you adjusting it, just exit to the main menu >> adjust the value >> save >> load the game save again 

Izayo

Izayo

12 hours ago, d1sable said:

Hey!

Love your work, super hyped for upcoming updates.

I have a question about camera offset. So Im using another mod to extend my viewmodel FOV. The issue is that pretty much every gun from your mod seems to far away while in ads, including scopes. 

In config file I noticed line "ScopeCameraOffset" and it seems like it is what I am looking for - I want to move scope offset by Y line a little bit but not quite sure how should I do it. Hope you can help me with it.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

adjust.png