Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
strawbunneh

strawbunneh

I was dumb

Ignore this, another mod I had installed said it doesn't support weapon mods

strawbunneh

strawbunneh

Is this not compatible with Darkness Falls? I followed directions and I get errors. From what I've read about this error it means the game can't find a way to display the requirements to unlock crafting for it. This occurs with any weapon from this mod when it's clicked and the errors are infinite, forcing me to close the game. This happens with all 3 of the weapons mods available by the mod creator.spacer.png

strawbunneh

strawbunneh

Is this not compatible with Darkness Falls? I followed directions and I get errors. From what I've read about this error it means the game can't find a way to display the requirements to unlock crafting for it. This occurs with any weapon from this mod when it's clicked and the errors are infinite, forcing me to close the game.spacer.png

strawbunneh

strawbunneh

Is this not compatible with Darkness Falls? I followed directions and I get errors. From what I've read about this error it means the game can't find a way to display the requirements to unlock crafting for it.spacer.png

strawbunneh

strawbunneh

Is this not compatible with Darkness Falls? I follow directions and are errors. From what I've read about this error it means the game can't find a way to display the requirements to unlock crafting for it.spacer.png