Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Izayo

Izayo

15 minutes ago, jonic21 said:

hello, good morning!
great mod. i am currently using it with the exotic ammo mod and it seems to be working.

i just want to ask you this... Is there a pack/weapon of yours for A21 that is using .44 magnum ammo?

maybe i missed it, but i haven't found anything. When I'll find the time, maybe i will try to change the weapons in your 5.56 gun pack to take .44 ammo, even if it's not logical. Right now, .44 ammo feels like a burden to our gamethrough. If you are interested, i will post or send you the xml files too (if i manage to succeed).

I have only made 5.56 , 7.62 , 9mm , shotgun     

.44mag  , .45ACP , .30-60 are canceled due to my laziness

but there is a person who made a patch for my old .45ACP / .30-06 for A21 here :

https://7daystodiemods.com/45-acp-and-30-06-weapon-patch-a21/

Izayo

Izayo

10 minutes ago, jonic21 said:

hello, good morning!
great mod. i am currently using it with the exotic ammo mod and it seems to be working.

i just want to ask you this... Is there a pack/weapon of yours for A21 that is using .44 magnum ammo?

maybe i missed it, but i haven't found anything. When I'll find the time, maybe i will try to change the weapons in your 5.56 gun pack to take .44 ammo, even if it's not logical. Right now, .44 ammo feels like a burden to our gamethrough. If you are interested, i will post or send you the xml files too (if i manage to succeed).

I have only made 5.56 , 7.62 , 9mm , shotgun     

.44mag  , .45ACP , .30-60 are canceled due to my laziness