Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Koishi

Koishi

I mistakenly thought the other dude responding was you responding for some reason crap.  Am sorry for that.  But it's fine I'll just get a hold of them directly.

Now that aside that was a fairly honest response it was and even still is aiming too high least for the current skillset.  Yeah it's kinda in the domain of AAA devs least usually but all that's required is really just one guy with a gentle push in the right direction.  It wouldn't take no time to actually rectify all the major problems and even potentially go gold if that push was given.  Without it though it'll be literally impossible no matter how much time is spent which is the depressing part.  I can pass out a few articles and keywords to look up and that's really all that's needed if the person actually cares about his work.  1 year is all that'd take to see fairly decent benefit.  If that timeframe isn't too long to care, then it's inexcusable.

Koishi

Koishi

I mistakenly thought the other dude responding was you responding for some reason crap.  Am sorry for that.  But it's fine I'll just get a hold of them directly.