Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Tom Stephens

Tom Stephens

Edit for grammar

2 hours ago, Krougal said:

Thank you! I was beginning to think this was the @%$#house lawyer room instead of a bunch of gamers.

THIS is the issue we should be focused on. I'm sure all the devs and Unity have professional lawyers to worry about those details and they will figure it out without you meatheads.

Well now, some of us gamers follow these things because it can mean the existence or not of their favorite games.  The wary and intelligent gamer will invest the time to not just follow, but try to understand these things a little if for no other reason than to avoid projects based on the promises of people that align themselves with adverts and gambling.  We don't get to be islands (unless one likes being prey), and this fiasco should underline that in heavy strokes.

Tom Stephens

Tom Stephens

2 hours ago, Krougal said:

Thank you! I was beginning to think this was the @%$#house lawyer room instead of a bunch of gamers.

THIS is the issue we should be focused on. I'm sure all the devs and Unity have professional lawyers to worry about those details and they will figure it out without you meatheads.

Well now, some of us gamers follow these things because it can mean the existence or not of their favorite games.  The wary and intelligent gamer will invest the time to not just follow, but try to understand these things a little if for no other reason to avoid projects based on the promises of people that align themselves with adverts and gambling.  We don't get to be islands (unless one likes being prey), and this fiasco should underline that in heavy strokes.