Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
dsZombiex

dsZombiex

10 hours ago, meganoth said:

If Unity has been losing money with their current pay model then they need to do something about it. ...

For all the data I could find, I didn't see a single quarter where Unity Software Inc didn't lose money. As I said in my post earlier with the link to net income charts, last year they were down almost 1 billion net income. They have good revenue but they always come out negative net income due to expenses. This has been the case for years. Now I'm guessing their debt is becoming too expensive to service and investors are becoming unwilling to pour more money into this money burning machine.

Last 12 months:

Unity Last 12 Months.jpg

dsZombiex

dsZombiex

10 hours ago, meganoth said:

If Unity has been losing money with their current pay model then they need to do something about it. ...

For all the data I could find, I didn't see a single quarter where Unity Software Inc didn't lose money. As I said in my post earlier with the link to net income charts, last year they were down almost 1 billion net income. They have good gross revenue but they always come out negative net income due to expenses. This has been the case for years. Now I'm guessing their debt is becoming too expensive to service and investors are becoming unwilling to pour more money into this money burning machine.

Last 12 months:

Unity Last 12 Months.jpg

dsZombiex

dsZombiex

9 hours ago, meganoth said:

For all the data I could find, I didn't see a single quarter where Unity Software Inc didn't lose money. As I said in my post earlier with the link to net income charts, last year they were down almost 1 billion net income. They have good gross revenue but they always come out negative net income due to expenses. This has been the case for years. Now I'm guessing their debt is becoming too expensive to service and investors are becoming unwilling to pour more money into this money burning machine.