Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
alexbyrd2

alexbyrd2

59 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

The other weapons are viable for use in the end game.  I typically run agility heavy builds so I am using that SMG (and Desert Vulture) as an end game weapon over the M60.  Sure if I have the M60, it is one of the weapons I use on horde nights, but the SMG / Desert Vulture is always in my tool bar along with the occasional pump shotgun (just like it over the auto shottie).

If am fully perked into gunslinger, then the SMG is going to be better for me to use than an unperked M60.  Just because one or two weapons are superior to the other weapons when perked into doesn't mean the other weapons don't have any value, especially when you perk into them also.

And I know what I am talking about as I usually try to get to at least 100 days each playthrough on the higher difficulties.

I would agree that a a fully perked gunslinger smg is going to do better than an unperked m60. My point is a fully perked m60 is better than most any other weapon in the majority of situations, especially any you might use an smg for. At best you might say that smg is quieter and allows for some stealth play, but only with controlled single shots, not full auto, so why not just use a vulture at that point. The moment you go loud m60 reigns supreme.

alexbyrd2

alexbyrd2

57 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

The other weapons are viable for use in the end game.  I typically run agility heavy builds so I am using that SMG (and Desert Vulture) as an end game weapon over the M60.  Sure if I have the M60, it is one of the weapons I use on horde nights, but the SMG / Desert Vulture is always in my tool bar along with the occasional pump shotgun (just like it over the auto shottie).

If am fully perked into gunslinger, then the SMG is going to be better for me to use than an unperked M60.  Just because one or two weapons are superior to the other weapons when perked into doesn't mean the other weapons don't have any value, especially when you perk into them also.

And I know what I am talking about as I usually try to get to at least 100 days each playthrough on the higher difficulties.

I would agree that a a fully perked gunslinger smg is going to do better than an unperked m60. My point is a fully perked m60 is better than most any other weapon in the majority of situations, especially any you might use an smg for. At best you might say that smg is quieter and allows for some stealth play, but only with controlled single shots, not full auto. The moment you go loud m60 reigns supreme.