7 Days to Die PVP content creator

Officer_McNasty

This is one of my most recent videos, I had lots of fun experimenting with alpha 21s updated weapons and overall fighting against the whole server.  This server has a drop backpack only Server with a drop all function in the wasteland area. This server is very unique with lots of mods which bring a great twist to the game. If there are any weapons you’d like me to PVP with let me know I’ll test it out on a seed. 

Server name: Dirty Loot PVP 

Region: European

IP: 109.230.239.71:26902

Received lots of feedback to use the knife as my primary weapon for this seed. This server is a drop-all server with max zombie difficulty so using a knife is low cost but high reward. These clips are all early seed. This is always a good approach for anyone who is curious about PVP servers and wondering what they should specialize in from the start. Please like and subscribe if you wanna see more PVP content 

Name: [USA PVP] Hobo City A21
U.S. West region
199.127.60.92 port 26900
steam://connect/199.127.60.92:26900

Spent the majority of the seed PVPing, as the seed is progressing and bases are growing the Desert Rangers have decided to challenge their raiding abilities.  Here's a sneak peek of what raiding an underwater base is like on a PVP server. Many were not prepared for the Desert Rangers to become the Ocean Rangers.

Kudos to the base builders as this was one of the more difficult bases to raid this seed. 

Region: European

IP: 109.230.239.71:26902

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finishing up the end of a PVP server with a server war 2 players vs 12 players. Was a difficult fight but overall became a success when I was able to find their base and blow up all of their explosives. New seed will be launching tomorrow Oct 5th, please like and subscribe

IP: 109.230.239.71:2690

• 3 months later...

after a short break I joined an old server who had just come back from a long break. The server was full of big teams, fully leveled, best gear. But I didn’t let that stop me from dominating. 

Server names:

Builder friendly PVP

Ip: 72.93.103.211:26905

EU PVP NO WIPES

IP: 45.10.25.131:26900