Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
CLYDEFROG68

CLYDEFROG68

Looks amazing.   I liked when pine and regular were separate and since they merged them I feel that the forest is boring and doesn't look natural, so great job.  I'll definitely be using this when you release it.

Great idea to add some more biomes like the swamp, as well as adding in biomes that they took out.  I miss the variety.

The new plants and bushes look awesome!   I totally forgot about sub-biomes.  Man I cant wait for this!

Do you plan on mixing the fall plants into the forest or making a fall specific biome?  I think that would be really cool in addition to the swamp.

CLYDEFROG68

CLYDEFROG68

Looks amazing.   I liked when pine and regular were separate and since they merged them I feel that the forest is boring and doesn't look natural, so great job.  I'll definitely be using this when you release it.

Great idea to add some more biomes like the swamp, as well as adding in biomes that they took out.  I miss the variety.

The new plants and bushes look awesome!   I totally forgot about sub-biomes.  Man I cant wait for this!

CLYDEFROG68

CLYDEFROG68