Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

Hey again Izayo, i hope i am not being a bother with this. I don't know if this is a bug or it is intended but i thought i'd leave it here anyway. I apologize first since i forgot to mention that when i asked to buff the bolt action snipers i didn't have the chance to explain, as due to some complications i was using the snipers without having "perception" to lvl 10 which seemed to make them struggle even with headshots.

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagant and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 6 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a really slow rate of fire, slower than it should? It doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, you're forced to wait an extra second, and it also only has a 5 clip size compared to the sks, the only thing that is in its favor is the extra range, but it isn't exceptionally higher. After comparing two lvl 6 Mosing Nagant and SKS, the Nagant only has 3 extra damage and 6 extra range compared to the SKS, completely not worth to use over the semi automatic one. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? Either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love 

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

Hey again Izayo, i hope i am not being a bother with this. I don't know if this is a bug or it is intended but i thought i'd leave it here anyway. I apologize first since i forgot to mention that when i asked to buff the bolt action snipers i didn't have the chance to explain, as due to some complications i was using the snipers without having "perception" to lvl 10 which seemed to make them struggle even with headshots.

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagant and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 6 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a relly slow rate of fire, slower than it should? It doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, you're forced to wait an extra second, and it also only has a 5 clip size compared to the sks, the only thing that is in its favor is the extra range, but it isn't exceptionally higher. After comparing two lvl 6 Mosing Nagant and SKS, the Nagant only has 3 extra damage and 6 extra range compared to the SKS, completely not worth to use over the semi automatic one. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? Either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love 

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagant and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 6 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a relly slow rate of fire, it doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, you're forced to wait an extra second, and it also only has a 5 clip size compared to the sks, the only thing that is in its favor is the extra range, but it isn't exceptionally higher. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? Either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love 

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagant and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 10 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a relly slow rate of fire, it doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, you're forced to wait an extra second, and it also only has a 5 clip size compared to the sks, the only thing that is in its favor is the extra range, but it isn't exceptionally higher. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? Either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love 

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagant and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 10 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a relly slow rate of fire, it doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, you're forced to wait an extra second, and it also only has a 5 clip size compared to the sks. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? Either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love 

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagant and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 10 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a relly slow rate of fire, it doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, and also has only a 5 clip size compared to the sks. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love 

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagand and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 10 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a relly slow rate of fire, it doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, and also has only a 5 clip size compared to the sks. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love 

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

Hey again Izayo, i hope i am not being a bother with this. I don't know if this is a bug or it is intended but when i asked to buff the bolt action snipers i didn't have the chance to explain, as due to some complications i was using the snipers without having "perception" to lvl 10 which seemed to make them struggle even with headshots.

What i'd like to talk about is the Mosin Nagant, which compared to the SKS is.... really lacking behind, i'm using a lvl 3 Nagand and a lvl 2 SKS, and the SKS only deals 10 less damage than the Mosin, but not only that, i don't know if this is intended or not but the Nagant has a relly slow rate of fire, it doesn't let you fire immediately after pulling the bolt forward, and also has only a 5 clip size compared to the sks. If anything do you think you could give the Mosin Nagant some love? either slightly better rof or slightly more damage?

Much love