Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Izayo

Izayo

30 minutes ago, Markiz2941973 said:

hi,sry i want write that if i start my no new game but my old save game,i have build home and spend much hour to build it,i not want start new game.

I try start my save game with firearms 7,62 mod, of course, my character was reset to lvl 1, i gave my character with dm console xp to boost to lvl52, perked in to lvl to boomstick,deadeye and exit game. Restarted the game and character was reset to lvl1 again, i look to console when start game and only this one error write on start and all time when game run, i not understand what is this, i sent picture:

pict1.thumb.png.d1565bbed8850c021f3efc0529562eaf.pngpict2.thumb.png.81a70b3ebf2cc723094b77130e5b8b01.png

I love Izayo mods,its perfect👍👍, i couldnt wait for the next mod(firearms7,62),and now such bad luck,i cant play with this mod, it keeps resetting my character😭😭

have you try the method i gave you?  , create a new world , copy data from old broken save to the world, 

here is my new world I just create with old save progression.

q18KlF7.jpg

Izayo

Izayo

7 minutes ago, Markiz2941973 said:

hi,sry i want write that if i start my no new game but my old save game,i have build home and spend much hour to build it,i not want start new game.

I try start my save game with firearms 7,62 mod, of course, my character was reset to lvl 1, i gave my character with dm console xp to boost to lvl52, perked in to lvl to boomstick,deadeye and exit game. Restarted the game and character was reset to lvl1 again, i look to console when start game and only this one error write on start and all time when game run, i not understand what is this, i sent picture:

pict1.thumb.png.d1565bbed8850c021f3efc0529562eaf.pngpict2.thumb.png.81a70b3ebf2cc723094b77130e5b8b01.png

I love Izayo mods,its perfect👍👍, i couldnt wait for the next mod(firearms7,62),and now such bad luck,i cant play with this mod, it keeps resetting my character😭😭

have you try the method i gave you?  , create a new save , copy data from old broken save to the new save,