Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Markiz2941973

Markiz2941973

5 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

With 7 Days to Die, you can't remove mods and continue with a save game.  You will get errors, especially with mods that add assets to the game or change the character file.

So far, I have only loaded Izayo's shotgun and 556 mod (haven't done the 762 mod yet).  Let me load up the 762 mod this evening (it's morning here for reference) when I get home from work and I can check it out.

Also, a list of mods that you installed would be helpful.  The error messages (from the last two screenshots) indicate it is looking for something, but it can't find it anymore.  Did you remove a mod that added new items to the game and then removed it?

First time i no remove any mods, only copy new firearms 7.62 mods+replace isayo visible mod,then start save game and that reset my character from 52lvl to lvl 1 and this mod remove my jacket and pants.Then i exit game, remove firearms 7.62 mod, replace, from my backsave, file c:/user/.../appdata/7days/saves...player/EOS_00026399741c4c45b7495225057cc63a.ttp and start second time,and character was ok,lvl52,nothink was missing(jacket,pants).Then i copy back firearms 7.62 mod and start save game again, character reset from lvl52 to lvl1 again and jacket,pants missing again.This screenshot is from my start with all my mods + firearms 7.62 mod.

I have mods:

000-ModManager

A21_Izayo_Firearms_556_pack

A21_Izayo_Firearms_Shotgun_packVAL

A21_Izayo_Visible_Mods_mod

addWater

BdubsVehicles

Gazz-A21LootBagTimer

JaxTeller718-IncreasedModSlots

MDAdvancedGenerator

RW_SkillPapers

SM_Militant_Turrets

I think,that problem is from first screenshot,big red error with "err loading player data failed....", but i have no idea why mod firearms 7.62 does that. Sry for my english and thanks for your patrience with me.

Markiz2941973

Markiz2941973

4 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

With 7 Days to Die, you can't remove mods and continue with a save game.  You will get errors, especially with mods that add assets to the game or change the character file.

So far, I have only loaded Izayo's shotgun and 556 mod (haven't done the 762 mod yet).  Let me load up the 762 mod this evening (it's morning here for reference) when I get home from work and I can check it out.

Also, a list of mods that you installed would be helpful.  The error messages (from the last two screenshots) indicate it is looking for something, but it can't find it anymore.  Did you remove a mod that added new items to the game and then removed it?

First time i no remove any mods, only copy new firearms 7.62 mods+replace isayo visible mod,then start save game and that reset my character from 52lvl to lvl 1 and this mod remove my jacket and pants.Then i exit game, remove firearms 7.62 mod, replace, from my backsave,from file c:/user/.../appdata/7days/saves...player/EOS_00026399741c4c45b7495225057cc63a.ttp and start second time,and character was ok,lvl52,nothink was missing(jacket,pants).Then i copy back firearms 7.62 mod and start save game again, character reset from lvl52 to lvl1 again and jacket,pants missing again.This screenshot is from my start with all my mods + firearms 7.62 mod.

I have mods:

000-ModManager

A21_Izayo_Firearms_556_pack

A21_Izayo_Firearms_Shotgun_packVAL

A21_Izayo_Visible_Mods_mod

addWater

BdubsVehicles

Gazz-A21LootBagTimer

JaxTeller718-IncreasedModSlots

MDAdvancedGenerator

RW_SkillPapers

SM_Militant_Turrets

I think,that problem is from first screenshot,big red error with "err loading player data failed....", but i have no idea why mod firearms 7.62 does that.