Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Apocalyptical Survivor

Apocalyptical Survivor

You change the slider values by going into the XUI_Menus folder, opening the Windows.xml file, and then searching for the THREE locations where the slider values appear. You can search on XPMultiplier to find them. The last 3 entries are something like 175, 300, 600, I forget, but the last 3 I know start with 175. Just change those 3 values to whatever you want. You could for example change them to 600, 2000, 5000, and those values will actually show up in the pregame sliders before every session, as 600%, 2000% and 5000%. It's wild but will really thrown things off if you go too far off the deep end.

Apocalyptical Survivor

Apocalyptical Survivor

You change the slider values by going into the XUI_Menus folder, opening the Windows.xml file, and then searching for the THREE locations where the slider values appear. You can search on XPMultiplier to find them. The last 3 entries are something like 175, 300, 600, I forget, but the series starts with 175. Just change those 3 values to whatever you want. You could for example change them to 600, 2000, 5000, and those values will actually show up in the pregame sliders before every session, as 600%, 2000% and 5000%. It's wild but will really thrown things off if you go too far off the deep end.