Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
uncle7am

uncle7am

I'd agree that crafting needs some TLC... After all it IS sub titled "The Survival Horde CRAFTING Game"... Not the 'Looting' or 'Trading' game 😛

I don't mind the new 'learn-by-reading' system... And i feel crafting HAS been more relevant in A21 than it was in A20... But still many parts of crafting (whatever - from ammo to weapons, vehicles, workstations, etc.) seem to get 'bypassed' by looting/trading or be otherwise made 'obsolete' long before you even learn HOW to craft it.

A lot of progression seems 'out-of-sync'.

Personally i would swap the 'logic' on Quality 6 gear being 'Loot-only'... To being 'Craft-only'. Looting is fun and satisfying... But crafting that 'Top-Of-The-Line' weapon or tool yourself would be even more rewarding imo. Perhaps crafting Q6 gear could be 'gated' behind some special 'loot or trade only' ingredients?... Like the new Dew Collector? Which would then involve BOTH looting AND crafting? Like 'Elite Weapon Parts' or something 😃

uncle7am

uncle7am

I'd agree that crafting needs some TLC... After all it IS sub titled "The Survival Horde CRAFTING Game"... Not the 'Looting' or 'Trading' game 😛

I don't mind the new 'learn-by-reading' system... And i feel crafting HAS been more relevant in A21 than it was in A20... But still many parts of crafting (whatever - from ammo to weapons, vehicles, workstations, etc.) seem to get 'bypassed' by looting/trading or be otherwise made 'obsolete' long before you even learn HOW to craft it.

A lot of progression seems 'out-of-sync'.

Personally i would swap the 'logic' on Quality 6 gear being 'Loot-only'... To being 'Craft-only'. Looting is fun and satisfying... But crafting that 'Top-Of-The-Line' weapon yourself or tool would be even more rewarding imo. Perhaps crafting Q6 gear could be 'gated' behind some special 'loot or trade only' ingredients?... Like the new Dew Collector? Which would then involve BOTH looting AND crafting? Like 'Elite Weapon Parts' or something 😃