Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ShadeColdfang

ShadeColdfang

13 hours ago, Lasher said:

Designed so you burn through loads more repair kits.

And hence more duct tape.

Supposedly this makes the game more "Challenging"

As opposed to just adding more content...

Working as intended...

well... yea.
they wanted it to be more CHALLENGING... but completely missed the bar and made playing 7 days more tedious.
i am no stranger to challenging Survival gameplay. but making the Game insufferable Tedious and limiting how u play in just one direction is not Sandbox like how TFP call their game. Sandbox means i have freedom to do whatever i want. that was the case with alpha 20... alpha 21 removed the freedom and now i am forced to do Trader quest, i am forced to loot sh*tty books, i am forced to compete for loot with my friends when before i just could stay at home and provide for my team with a upgraded base, food, ammo and more, u are forced to build dew collectors just for Water, u are forced to craft more repair kits cuz of the vehicle changes and so on.
There is no challenge in forcing players to play by TFP's crappy rules and make em run in one direction only.
The roles of the Basebuilder, Resource Gatherer are gone... now there is only do Quests and loot and kill... <one way only.
and adding more decorative blocks and building block shapes is in their eyes new content...

ShadeColdfang

ShadeColdfang

13 hours ago, Lasher said:

Designed so you burn through loads more repair kits.

And hence more duct tape.

Supposedly this makes the game more "Challenging"

As opposed to just adding more content...

Working as intended...

well... yea.
they wanted it to be more CHALLENGING... but completely missed the bar and made playing 7 days more tedious.
i am no stranger to challenging Survival gameplay. but making the Game insueerable Tedious and limiting how u play in just one direction is not Sandbox like how TFP call their game. Sandbox means i have freedom to do whatever i want. that was the case with alpha 20... alpha 21 removed the freedom and now i am forced to do Trader quest, i am forced to loot sh*tty books, i am forced to compete for loot with my friends when before i just could stay at home and provide for my team with a upgraded base, food, ammo and more, u are forced to build dew collectors just for Water, u are forced to craft more repair kits cuz of the vehicle changes and so on.
There is no challenge in forcing players to play by TFP's crappy rules and make em run in one direction only.
The roles of the Basebuilder, Resource Gatherer are gone... now there is only do Quests and loot and kill... <one way only.
and adding more decorative blocks and building block shapes is in their eyes new content...