Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
nostalginator

nostalginator

On 8/30/2023 at 11:14 AM, warmer said:

You also get WAY more cloth when scrapping clothing items. I have over 1000 cloth sitting unused on day 7 playing solo. Cloth is not in short supply

That has got to be loot abundance modded and maxed out mining/books. That's also like 5 veins of ore minimum for the iron.

1000 cloth = 100 duct tape = 50 frag rockets, instead of 500.  I could do 500 rockets much more easily back then than I can now, even allowing for the changes to water (i.e., glue production).  500 frag rockets deployed only on blood moons could last a whole seed, depending.

nostalginator

nostalginator

On 8/30/2023 at 11:14 AM, warmer said:

You also get WAY more cloth when scrapping clothing items. I have over 1000 cloth sitting unused on day 7 playing solo. Cloth is not in short supply

That has got to be loot abundance modded and maxed out mining/books. That's also like 5 veins of ore minimum for the iron.

1000 cloth = 100 duct tape = 50 frag rockets, instead of 500.  I could do 500 rockets much more easily back then than I can now, even compensating for the changes to water (i.e., glue production).  500 frag rockets deployed only on blood moons could last a whole seed, depending.