Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
métaphore

métaphore

On 7/24/2023 at 5:33 PM, alexbyrd2 said:

That's a fair suggestion, but it'd be easier I think to just set the traders and rwg up poperly and let it do it for me, rather than searching the prefabs in the gen world, fly around the splat to see the locations and the nearby poi's, then delete and rename to replace things. If the rwg is setup right I can make them spawn attached to cities and certain distances apart without needing to rely on luck. Also keeps one city from having 2-3 traders around it.

Fair point if you really can get your RWG spawning the right number of cities with their attached trader, depending of your map size, relief and seed. :)

I do know that I can't do that. Simply making a flat map with my selected biomes having the correct size and place seems already quite complicated actually.

métaphore

métaphore

On 7/24/2023 at 5:33 PM, alexbyrd2 said:

That's a fair suggestion, but it'd be easier I think to just set the traders and rwg up poperly and let it do it for me, rather than searching the prefabs in the gen world, fly around the splat to see the locations and the nearby poi's, then delete and rename to replace things. If the rwg is setup right I can make them spawn attached to cities and certain distances apart without needing to rely on luck. Also keeps one city from having 2-3 traders around it.

Fair point if you really can get your RWG spawning the right number of cities with their attached trader, depending of your map size, relief and seed. :)

I do know I can't do that. Simply making a flat map with my selected biomes having the correct size and place seems already quite complicated actually.