Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OreEnthusiast

OreEnthusiast

8 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

"Just doesn´t live up to the fantasy"  Yeah. I mean maybe your aren´t a native english speaker, maybe it´s because i am not a native speaker, but that sentence implies for me that you think this can only happen in my fantasy.

And ofc things will not be balanced around, insane, always running. That´s not how you judge the balance of the game or a weapon. On pretty much every other difficutly setting the baton/turret combo makes you way faster when clearing POI´s without having to rely on guns/explosives and you only need raw iron and raw lead for the turrets.

And that´s only a part of why INT is OP right now. You get a lot of really good perks really fast. You can build vehicles way earlier, get 2 rewards for quests way earlier, get a lot of Xp way earlier from using traps, sprains aren´t an issue at all, you get better prices at the trader way earlier and you need way less first aid.

That's not what that sentence was meant to imply. I meant there's an idea of how it's meant to work VS the reality of it. As for the rest of this comment. I don't play on nightmare speed*. When I said running I meant the point of the game where pretty much every zombie you encounter is feral or radiated. 

And I'm not arguing against the rest of the INT tree. It's strong and I like it. I'm arguing that it's combat is janky, even if we take into consideration that it's not meant to be great in the first place. 

OreEnthusiast

OreEnthusiast

8 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

"Just doesn´t live up to the fantasy"  Yeah. I mean maybe your aren´t a native english speaker, maybe it´s because i am not a native speaker, but that sentence implies for me that you think this can only happen in my fantasy.

And ofc things will not be balanced around, insane, always running. That´s not how you judge the balance of the game or a weapon. On pretty much every other difficutly setting the baton/turret combo makes you way faster when clearing POI´s without having to rely on guns/explosives and you only need raw iron and raw lead for the turrets.

And that´s only a part of why INT is OP right now. You get a lot of really good perks really fast. You can build vehicles way earlier, get 2 rewards for quests way earlier, get a lot of Xp way earlier from using traps, sprains aren´t an issue at all, you get better prices at the trader way earlier and you need way less first aid.

That's not what that sentence was meant to imply. I meant there's an idea of how it's meant to work VS the reality of it. As for the rest of this comment. I don't play on insane. When I said running I meant the point of the game where pretty much every zombie you encounter is feral or radiated. 

And I'm not arguing against the rest of the INT tree. It's strong and I like it. I'm arguing that it's combat is janky, even if we take into consideration that it's not meant to be great in the first place.