Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Zyggy

Zyggy

40 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

"Just doesn´t live up to the fantasy"  Yeah. I mean maybe your aren´t a native english speaker, maybe it´s because i am not a native speaker, but that sentence implies for me that you think this can only happen in my fantasy.

And ofc things will not be balanced around, insane, always running. That´s not how you judge the balance of the game or a weapon. On pretty much every other difficutly setting the baton/turret combo makes you way faster when clearing POI´s without having to rely on guns/explosives and you only need raw iron and raw lead for the turrets.

And that´s only a part of why INT is OP right now. You get a lot of really good perks really fast. You can build vehicles way earlier, get 2 rewards for quests way earlier, get a lot of Xp way earlier from using traps, sprains aren´t an issue at all, you get better prices at the trader way earlier and you need way less first aid.

Sprains were not an issue a long time ago. Stun baton got better? Sure. You got perks to get magazines fast? Sure. Then a forgetting elixir and where are those really good perks? oh yeah forgotten. Same as the baton to clear pois (or any other melee weapon indeed).

And by the way, havent even crafted a single bullet in this alpha, you still can tell you havent mined to get your turret ammo?

Zyggy

Zyggy

30 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

"Just doesn´t live up to the fantasy"  Yeah. I mean maybe your aren´t a native english speaker, maybe it´s because i am not a native speaker, but that sentence implies for me that you think this can only happen in my fantasy.

And ofc things will not be balanced around, insane, always running. That´s not how you judge the balance of the game or a weapon. On pretty much every other difficutly setting the baton/turret combo makes you way faster when clearing POI´s without having to rely on guns/explosives and you only need raw iron and raw lead for the turrets.

And that´s only a part of why INT is OP right now. You get a lot of really good perks really fast. You can build vehicles way earlier, get 2 rewards for quests way earlier, get a lot of Xp way earlier from using traps, sprains aren´t an issue at all, you get better prices at the trader way earlier and you need way less first aid.

Sprains were not an issue a long time ago. Stun baton got better? Sure. You got perks to get magazines fast? Sure. Then a forgetting elixir and where are those really good perks? oh yeah forgotten. Same as the baton to clear pois (or any other melee weapon indeed).