Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OreEnthusiast

OreEnthusiast

5 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@OreEnthusiast You keep saying this happens in my imagination. I am actually using it daily. It works, it´s not just my fantasy. And i don´t think i could do the same POI with only club or sledge. At least not in the same time. Would take waaaay longer. And on survivalist i doubt that it´s actually possible to do without guns and/or explosive using the sledge or club if you don´t have the 2 turrets.

Look around a bit on YT, discord channels or other 7 days related places. People say it´s OP left, right and center.

Never said it was your imagination. You're putting words into my mouth. The only thing remotely close that I said was we have differing opinions. I've also been playing INT and 7 days in general non stop since A21 including Co Op playthroughs with a friend running STR. With the co op playthrough it was on survivalist but I otherwise only play insane. And the moment most of your zombie encounters are ferals and rads INT starts to struggle. Everything is running 24/7, blasting passed any sort of turret defense you set up, and you're left running around Scooby Doo style trying to pick off zombies while bobbing and weaving hoping those RNG roles kick in. And sometimes they just don't. Sometimes you get a lucky 1 tap on the first hit, other times you might end up beating a bear down from 100 to 0 with light attacks cause it never triggers a dismemberment or insta kill. 

STR build though? Man just absolutely destroys everything in his path. He's killing zombies just as effectively as baton does when it gets good RNG, but his melee weapons don't rely on it. And when things actually get tough he can pull out a shotgun and 100% annihilate any group of zombies regardless of how stacked they are all while being a tough nut to crack. Now you may try to argue that you can also run a shotgun. But this whole argument is build VS build. And in no world can an INT build with batons and turrets pull off the same feat. 

And I think that's fine. Again, I'm not saying INT needs some crazy damage like a stacked STR build with an auto shotgun or stacked Fort build with an M60. I'm only saying since its combat revolves around CC and lockdown that for that purpose it's lacking. 

OreEnthusiast

OreEnthusiast

5 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@OreEnthusiast You keep saying this happens in my imagination. I am actually using it daily. It works, it´s not just my fantasy. And i don´t think i could do the same POI with only club or sledge. At least not in the same time. Would take waaaay longer. And on survivalist i doubt that it´s actually possible to do without guns and/or explosive using the sledge or club if you don´t have the 2 turrets.

Look around a bit on YT, discord channels or other 7 days related places. People say it´s OP left, right and center.

Never said it was your imagination. You're putting words into my mouth. The only thing remotely close that I said was we have differing opinions. I've also been playing INT and 7 days in general non stop since A21 including Co Op playthroughs with a friend running STR. With the co op playthrough it was on survivalist but I otherwise only play insane. And the moment most of your zombie encounters are ferals and rads INT starts to struggle. Everything is running 24/7, blasting passed any sort of turret defense you set up, and you're left running around Scooby Doo style trying to pick off zombies while bobbing and weaving hoping those RNG roles kick in. And sometimes they just don't. Sometimes you get a lucky 1 tap on the first hit, other times you might end up beating a bear down from 100 to 0 with light attacks cause it never triggers a dismemberment or insta kill. 

STR build though? Man just absolutely destroys everything in his path. He's killing zombies just as effectively as baton does when it gets good RNG, but his melee weapons don't rely on it. And when things actually get tough he can pull out a shotgun and 100% annihilate any group of zombies regardless of how stacked they are all while being a tough nut to crack. Now you may try to argue that you can also run a shotgun. But this whole argument is build VS build. And in no world can an INT build with batons and turrets pull off the same feat. 

And I think that's fine. Again, I'm not saying INT needs some crazy damage like a stacked STR build with an auto shotgun or stacked Fort build with an M60. I'm only saying since it's combat revolves around CC and lockdown that for that purpose it's lacking.