Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
fma_wrath_2069

fma_wrath_2069

Stated serverpermissions.xml wasn't included either

So I have recently reinstalled 7d2d on VM running Ubuntu 22.04.  this is on an HP proliant server.

In the past when I had a server (alpha 18 was the last time) I had a serveradmin.xml file where my server config file was however upon installing alpha 21 no serveradmin.xml file was there.  I also did a complete system scan for the file and it was nowhere else.  Is there a way to get the contents listed of the vanilla file so that I can enable command use?

Also would like to add that I saw a post about serverpermissions.xml as well which looks very similar to the older serveradmin.xml file I was used to before but again my install did not come with the serverpermissions.xml file either.

fma_wrath_2069

fma_wrath_2069

So I have recently reinstalled 7d2d on VM running Ubuntu 22.04.  this is on an HP proliant server.

In the past when I had a server (alpha 18 was the last time) I had a serveradmin.xml file where my server config file was however upon installing alpha 21 no serveradmin.xml file was there.  I also did a complete system scan for the file and it was nowhere else.  Is there a way to get the contents listed of the vanilla file so that I can enable command use?