Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Uncle Al

Uncle Al

3 hours ago, RipClaw said:

It should be a combination of both. Traderstage plus a bonus for the quest tier. Otherwise, the reward for a T1 quest would be no different than for a T5 quest.

Oh, I absolutely agree. That's what I meant by 'scale off', if it wasn't clear.

If you used quest tier to calculate the trader stage of rewards in place of currently unlocked tier, which is used for calculating gear available for sale, then quest rewards would be slightly better than what you currently buy, if you're doing the highest tier of quest available from that trader.

As a side note, I do think daring adventurer has way too much impact on trader stage though, and unlocked tier rather too little.

Uncle Al

Uncle Al

3 hours ago, RipClaw said:

It should be a combination of both. Traderstage plus a bonus for the quest tier. Otherwise, the reward for a T1 quest would be no different than for a T5 quest.

Oh, I absolutely agree. That's what I meant by 'scale off', if it wasn't clear.

If you used quest tier to calculate the loot stage of rewards in place of currently unlocked tier, which is used for calculating gear available for sale, then quest rewards would be slightly better than what you currently buy, if you're doing the highest tier of quest available from that trader.

As a side note, I do think daring adventurer has way too much impact on trader stage though, and unlocked tier rather too little.