Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
StiffJOHNNYP

StiffJOHNNYP

Tried the bedroll sleep thing on my gportal server. Crouch on the bedroll. Nothing. Same time passing speed. Gonna confirm in a pc side server real quick just to make sure it's not me. So i went and figured out how this works in my single player test. Works. Loaded on to gportal vanilla, pulled all mods. Not working. Nothing happens even after i wear myself out. For sure works in the single player. Time jumps quickly. Hopefully that helps. If you need more info or testing let me know! 🖤

StiffJOHNNYP

StiffJOHNNYP

Tried the bedroll sleep thing on my gportal server. Croutch on the bedroll. Nothing. Same time passing speed. Gonna confirm in a pc side server real quick just to make sure it's not me. So i went and figured out how this works in my single player test. Works. Loaded on to gportal vanilla, pulled all mods. Not working. Nothing happens even after i wear myself out. For sure works in the single player. Time jumps quickly. Hopefully that helps. If you need more info or testing let me know! 🖤

StiffJOHNNYP

StiffJOHNNYP

Tried the bedroll sleep thing on my gportal server. Croutch on the bedroll. Nothing. Same time passing speed. Gonna confirm in a pc side server real quick just to make sure it's not me.

StiffJOHNNYP

StiffJOHNNYP

Tried the bedroll sleep thing on my gportal server. croutch on the bedroll. Nothing. Same time passing speed. Gonna confirm in a pc side server real quick just to make sure it's not me.