Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jocken

Jocken

was going to report exact same thing happening yesterday evening.

was using boost in 4x4 in wasteland.

4x4 started moving very fast even when i stopped boosting.

4x4 teleported through clipping and eventually to the bottom of a lake maybe 400m away

rendering in distance very blurry (constant even after restarting and rebooting system)

framerate suddenly drops off and gameplay is extremely laggy. somewhat better after i disabled vsync in my gpu

motion blur is exaggerated and framerate is all over the place

rendering of preview of block placement flickers

rendering of preview of gyrocopter placement is missing (rarely appears then disappears)

gyrocopter behavior is extremely buggy:

- space bar doesn't affect tilt

- when driven off a sharp ledge at speed, gyro immediately moves straight down at high speed

will post my logs soon

EDIT: the logfile where the issue seems to have happened initially is >12Mb with several since then being >24Mb and >10Mb.

pasting sites seem to not be handling that amount of text well. is there a good place to drop a zip of the logs?

Jocken

Jocken

4x4 teleported through clipping and eventually to the bottom of a lake maybe 400m away

rendering in distance very blurry (constant even after restarting and rebooting system)

framerate suddenly drops off and gameplay is extremely laggy. somewhat better after i disabled vsync in my gpu

rendering of preview of gyrocopter placement is missing (rarely appears then disappears)

- when driven off a sharp ledge at speed, gyro immediately moves straight down at high speed

will post my logs soon

Jocken

Jocken

rendering of preview of gyrocpter placement is missing (rarely appears then disappears)

will post my logs soon