Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RevenantWit

RevenantWit

8 hours ago, megavega said:

Hi I was wondering if it's possible for you to update the skill paper mod to be compatible with the SMXui mod? whenever I use the binding bench Im unable to craft anything. I can only see the recipes but no crafting queue and I cannot craft in it. I really like the idea of the mod and would love to be able to use it on my server.

I won't be making any compatibility patches for any specific UI's, however all mods are completely free use and anyone is welcome to them.

I can though give ya some tips on what part of the mod would need changed to make it work.

Look in the following folder location for the xui xml

RW_SkillPapers/Config/XUi/

There's not much in the xui xml so you should be able to easily see where it sets the crafting queue window and output window. Just change those two windows or any others needed to the smx windows like crafting queue and output. Should fix the current issue.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

8 hours ago, megavega said:

Hi I was wondering if it's possible for you to update the skill paper mod to be compatible with the SMXui mod? whenever I use the binding bench Im unable to craft anything. I can only see the recipes but no crafting queue and I cannot craft in it. I really like the idea of the mod and would love to be able to use it on my server.

I won't be making any compatibility patches for any specific UI's, however all mods are completely free use and anyone is welcome to them.

I can though give ya some tips on what part of the mod would need changed to make it work.

Look in the following folder location for the xui xml

RW_SkillPapers/Config/XUi/

There's not much in the xui xml so you should be able to easily see where it sets the crafting queue window and output window. Just change those two windows or any others needed to the smx window like crafting queue and output. Should fix the current issue.