Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RevenantWit

RevenantWit

All mods were built for and currently work with A21.

All mods are EAC friendly and can be installed server side only unless otherwise stated in mod description.

Everything in these mods is completely free use and anyone is welcome to do anything they wish with them. 

If any mods zip file or folder use an abbreviation that will appear next to the mods name below.

This is where I'll be listing all my mods that are not Simple UI related. For my Simple UI mods head to the following page.

Rev's Simple UI

All of my mods should be able to be found on the 7D2D Mod Launcher. (Thanks Sphereii)

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

-Adds a new workstation called Binding Bench that can be crafted in the workbench.

-Scrap perk books into perk papers that can be used at the binding bench to make a perk book of your choosing.

-Scrap skill magazines into skill papers that can be used at the binding bench to make a skill magazine of your choosing.

-Scrap schematics into blueprint scraps that can be used at the binding bench to make a schematic of your choosing.

-This should be compatible with any mods that do not change the material or weight on books, magazines, or schematics.

-The book and magazine recipe is actually very loosely based on perfect bind case binding. Which is basically a method for creating a book binding with glue.

Skill Papers (v2.0.0)

Customizable Zombie Damage Multiplier (CZDM)

Spoiler

-Sets a separate positive or negative body and head damage multiplier for various zombie groups.

-This does not affect trap damage or any damage from buffs like fire or shock. So these will still work fine.

-Easy to customize xml and every editable part is commented by, as well as a little documentation on values used at top of file.

-By default functions as a headshots only on zombies mod.

-Default multiplier settings for this mod are as follows:

• Regular Zombies / 100% less body damage / 0% head damage
  • Regular Feral Zombies / 100% less body damage / 10% more head damage
  • Regular Radiated Zombies / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Regular Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 0% head damage
  • Feral Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 10% more head damage
  • Radiated Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Regular Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Feral Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Radiated Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Demolition Zombies / 50% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Zombie Dogs / 100% less body damage / 10% more head damage
  • Zombie Bears / 100% less body damage / 30% more head damage
  • Regular Zombie Vultures / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Radiated Zombie Vultures / 100% less body damage / 20% more head damage
  • Boar Boss Grace / 0% body damage / 0% head damage

*All of the above settings have not been tested for balance but was more so thrown in for an example. All settings are easily changeable.

-This mod should be compatible with most other mods. However if using a mod that also applies a head shot damage multiplier this mod may need to be adjusted to account for that, same with body damage.

-This mod is compatible with added zombie packs as long as the mod author used similar tags to vanillas. For example I know it works with Darkstars zombies.

-If there's any zombies added by a mod pack that have special or boss zombies not covered by this mod and you'd like them added let me know and it should be really easy to make a patch for them.

Customizable Zombie Damage Multiplier (RW_CDZM) (v1.0.1)

Automatic Auto Shotgun:

Spoiler

-Makes the auto shotgun spawn as an automatic instead of a semi auto.

Automatic Auto Shotgun (v1.0.0)

Alternate Download Sites:

Spoiler
A21 Modlets on Github (contains all my A21 mods)

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

All mods are EAC friendly and can be installed server side only unless otherwise stated in mod description.

Everything in these mods is completely free use and anyone is welcome to do anything they wish with them. 

If any mods zip file or folder use an abbreviation that will appear next to the mods name below.

This is where I'll be listing all my mods that are not Simple UI related. For my Simple UI mods head to the following page.

Rev's Simple UI

All of my mods should be able to be found on the 7D2D Mod Launcher. (Thanks Sphereii)

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

-Adds a new workstation called Binding Bench that can be crafted in the workbench.

-Scrap perk books into perk papers that can be used at the binding bench to make a perk book of your choosing.

-Scrap skill magazines into skill papers that can be used at the binding bench to make a skill magazine of your choosing.

-Scrap schematics into blueprint scraps that can be used at the binding bench to make a schematic of your choosing.

-This should be compatible with any mods that do not change the material or weight on books, magazines, or schematics.

-The book and magazine recipe is actually very loosely based on perfect bind case binding. Which is basically a method for creating a book binding with glue.

Skill Papers (v2.0.0)

Spoiler

-Sets a separate positive or negative body and head damage multiplier for various zombie groups.

-This does not affect trap damage or any damage from buffs like fire or shock. So these will still work fine.

-Easy to customize xml and every editable part is commented by, as well as a little documentation on values used at top of file.

*All of the above settings have not been tested for balance but was more so thrown in for an example. All settings are easily changeable.

-This mod should be compatible with most other mods. However if using a mod that also applies a head shot damage multiplier this mod may need to be adjusted to account for that, same with body damage.

-This mod is compatible with added zombie packs as long as the mod author used similar tags to vanillas. For example I know it works with Darkstars zombies.

-If there's any zombies added by a mod pack that have special or boss zombies not covered by this mod and you'd like them added let me know and it should be really easy to make a patch for them.

Spoiler

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Rev's Simple UI

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

-Scrap skill magazines into skill papers that can be used at the workbench to make a skill magazine of your choosing.

-This does also add magazines to the resource category. It was the least crowded category I seen and sorta makes sense. This was done so magazine recipes will show under the resource tab on the workbench, however it will also make them show under the resource tab at the traders. If you do not want this feature I left instructions in the xml on removing it as well as notes on the downside to removing it.

-This should be compatible with any mods that do not change the material or weight on skill magazines.

-The recipe is actually very loosely based on perfect bind case binding. Which is basically a method for creating a book binding with glue.

Skill Papers

Spoiler

Spoiler

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Rev's Simple UI

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

-Scrap skill magazines into skill papers that can be used at the workbench to make a skill magazine of your choosing.

-This does also add magazines to the resource category. It was the least crowded category I seen and sorta makes sense. This was done so magazine recipes will show under the resource tab on the workbench, however it will also make them show under the resource tab at the traders. If you do not want this feature I left instructions in the xml on removing it as well as notes on the downside to removing it.

-This should be compatible with any mods that do not change the material or weight on skill magazines.

-The recipe is actually very loosely based on perfect bind case binding. Which is basically a method for creating a book binding with glue.

Skill Papers

Spoiler

Spoiler

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Rev's Simple UI

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

Skill Papers

Spoiler

Spoiler

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Rev's Simple UI

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

Skill Papers

Spoiler

Spoiler

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

This is where I'll be listing all my mods that are not Simple UI related.

For my Simple UI mods head to the following page.

Rev's Simple UI

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

Skill Papers

Spoiler

-Default settings for this mod are as follows:

• Regular Zombies / 100% less body damage / 0% more head shot damage
  • Regular Feral Zombies / 100% less body damage / 10% more head shot damage
  • Regular Radiated Zombies / 100% less body damage / 20% more head shot damage
  • Regular Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 0% more head shot damage
  • Feral Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 10% more head shot damage
  • Radiated Spider Zombies / 100% less body damage / 20% more head shot damage
  • Regular Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head shot damage
  • Feral Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head shot damage
  • Radiated Zombie Cops / 100% less body damage / 30% more head shot damage
  • Zombie Dogs / 100% less body damage / 10% more head shot damage
  • Zombie Bears / 100% less body damage / 30% more head shot damage
  • Regular Zombie Vultures / 100% less body damage / 20% more head shot damage
  • Radiated Zombie Vultures / 100% less body damage / 20% more head shot damage

*All of the above settings have not been tested for balance but was more so thrown in for an example.

Customizable Zombie Damage Multiplier (RW_CDZM) (v1.0.0)

Spoiler

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Rev's Simple UI

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

-Feedback on a good recipe balance for this is welcome but most likely will not be made any easier than it already is by me. This is not intended to be a cheat mod so if it seems too easy let me know.

Skill Papers

Spoiler

*All of the above settings have not been tested for balance but was more so thrown in for an example.

Spoiler

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Simple UI

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

-Feedback on a good recipe balance for this is welcome but most likely will not be made any easier than it already is by me. This is not intended to be a cheat mod so if it seems too easy let me know.

Skill Papers

Spoiler

Spoiler

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Simple UI

All modlets are EAC friendly and can be installed server side only unless otherwise stated in mod description.

Everything in these modlets is completely free use and anyone is welcome to do anything they wish with them. 

If any modlet's zip file or folder use an abbreviation that will appear next to the mods name below.

7D2D Mod Launcher Link

Skill Papers

Spoiler

Skill Papers

Spoiler

-This mod should be compatible with most other mods that do not also apply some form of headshot only damage to zombies.

Spoiler