Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Gereon

Gereon

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

Something else too is that Izayo has learned a lot about xpath modding over the course of the various weapon projects.   Some of the earlier versions may have older code that hasn't been updated yet (Izayo is concentrating on the models and animation which is very nice IMHO) or things I might not have passed on properly while I was giving advice.  I can download all the latest packs and see if there is something I can support on my end.

Just before your other reply I posted my workaround, maybe that will help :)

I hope that my request was not taken as a criticism of Izayo's work, of course it was not meant that way.

I appreciate the work that is put into the various mods :)

Gereon

Gereon

Something else too is that Izayo has learned a lot about xpath modding over the course of the various weapon projects.   Some of the earlier versions may have older code that hasn't been updated yet (Izayo is concentrating on the models and animation which is very nice IMHO) or things I might not have passed on properly while I was giving advice.  I can download all the latest packs and see if there is something I can support on my end.

Just before your first reply I posted my workaround, maybe that will help :)

I hope that my request was not taken as a criticism of Izayo's work, of course it was not meant that way.

I appreciate the work that is put into the various mods :)

Gereon

Gereon

Just before your first reply I posted my workaround, maybe that will help :)

I appreciate the work that is put into the various mods and all for free.