Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

oh wow, are you going to add some kind of PIP to your scopes Izayo? That'd be amazing especially on sniper rifles!

Either way, i tested the demo and all of the modifications seem to be completely fine on it (the ones that are visible on the model) even in third person!

Tested with several other mods installed on relatively low quality settings. It was fun delivering freedom to some zombie dogs ^^ 

Spoiler

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

oh wow, are you going to add some kind of PIP to your scopes Izayo? That'd be amazing especially on sniper rifles!

Either way, i tested the demo and all of the modifications seem to be completely fine on it (the ones that are visible on the model) even in third person!

Tested with several other mods installed on relatively low quality settings. 

Spoiler

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

Tested with several other mods installed on relatively low quality settings.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

The only thing i noticed is that, when added, the foregrip is not present on the model.

Tested with several other mods installed.

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

The only thing i noticed is that, when added, the foregrip is not present on the model

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

The only thing i noticed is that the foregrip is not present on the model

Black_Wolf

Black_Wolf

oh wow, are you going to add PIP to your scopes Izayo? That'd be amazing