Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Izayo

Izayo

I spent a whole week  do test & try for this M16a1   (another step to the new standard) 

- found the best way to display 2x scope without using PIP method (PIP has high performance impact) 

- found the way to change scope's reticles without having separated asset files (for low setting people who have problems with the blurry reticle)

- fixed shells throwning bug when you changing the gun too fast (by hiding vanilla muzzle flash)

- new custom muzzle flash ,Strong and Punchy (custom particle loader require )  . and Silencer will hide most of the flash as its supposed to be like in IRL.

- Bipod can now deploy when Aiming without needed of extra animations (these caused transition delay between animations like from FIRE to Reload)

I made a Demo here you guys can test and give me feedbacks. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eV_5elvm3goaAYwldt8HbMu3jD-pkrLH/view?usp=sharing  around 13 mb. 

it's not part of the 556 pack don't worry you can remove this Demo anytime  (but require the 556 pack for the ammo)

how ever it's require :

- EAC off

- Custom Particle loader by closer_ex (already included in the .rar)

- a new version of Make mod visible mod (v. 2.0) by me  (already included in the .rar)

also somehow I managed to find the way to hide the vanilla muzzle flash so it's not gonna need the separated silencer anymore 

OK now I'm going back to work with the Shotgun pack Final

Edit : DON'T TRY THIS DEMO IN YOUR CURRENT PLAYING SAVE LOL 

Izayo

Izayo

I spent a whole week  do test & try for this M16a1   (another step to the new standard) 

- found the best way to display 2x scope without using PIP method (PIP has high performance impact) 

- found the way to change scope's reticles without having separated asset files (for low setting people who have problems with the blurry reticle)

- fixed shells throwning bug when you changing the gun too fast (by hiding vanilla muzzle flash)

- new custom muzzle flash ,Strong and Punchy (custom particle loader require )  . and Silencer will hide most of the flash as its supposed to be like in IRL.

- Bipod can now deploy when Aiming without needed of extra animations (these caused transition delay between animations like from FIRE to Reload)

I made a Demo here you guys can test and give me feedbacks. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eV_5elvm3goaAYwldt8HbMu3jD-pkrLH/view?usp=sharing  around 13 mb. 

it's not part of the 556 pack don't worry you can remove this Demo anytime  (but require the 556 pack for the ammo)

how ever it's require :

- EAC off

- Custom Particle loader by closer_ex (already included in the .rar)

- a new version of Make mod visible mod (v. 2.0) by me  (already included in the .rar)

also somehow I managed to find the way to hide the vanilla muzzle flash so it's not gonna need the separated silencer anymore 

OK now I'm going back to work with the Shotgun pack Final