feedback a21

pottervogel

the pois are absolutely fantastic as since i play this game.

the pois and building is where this games shines.

new worldgenerator - love it. fancy new assets!

skilling per books - well first i found it pretty ok, but it gets very grindy and therefor rather boring. imo it cuts crafters and builders. 
i personally found this grinding books not really rewarding so when you got that task completed theres no fun crafting at all - 
because then it is over late game and theres nothing you would want to craft anymore. 

if it was the idea to give us more choices to prefer one skilltree - nope. its even worse. 

before you could take sexy rex and it would affect the tools too. now you NEED to level every f'ing tool - salvage AND miner AND engineering. 
and - of course - each is in another skilltree as it always was. come on.

questing is fun at first, but too - gets boring. the questlines are not that interesting, right? 
if it was the intention to get us more into questing - well, give us better quests. 
Get this stuff, clear the riff raff, dig. yeah, power.

give us crafting quests to spice this up. give us building quests to spice it even more up.
like repair this builing, or build up this place for a new trader like someone did in a mod a couple of alphas ago - real good idea! 

or repair those damn workstations that are all broken. that would be rewarding.

or when all about is killing zs - clear the village for people to live in.

well i think (i HOPE) this will be a thing when the npcs drop.  

trader too is pretty boring - there are no highlights anymore you have to rush to get the money for.

the alphas before i started about 20 times over and loved it. before i added stuff to vanilla.

this alpha i already started looking for overhauls.

i even had to mod dyes in to make it less pale. ^^

Edited by pottervogel (see edit history)