Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Uncle Al

Uncle Al

I'm fairly certain something has changed with A21 so all weapons fire continuously if you hold the mouse button down. It's REALLY noticable with the double barrel shotgun as it has a crazy rounds per minute stat. It always did, but being a semi auto weapon in A20 and earlier it would only fire one barrel no matter how long you held the button down. In A21 I'm finding unless you click the mouse lightning fast you'll fire both barrels in quick succession.

That fits in with the trigger mods not working quite right, as you get one single shot/burst but then get continuous single shots afterwards if you hold the button down.

I shall go check the bug list.

And....the shotgun is a known issue plus there's a general note that:

Most weapons have some sort of issue related to reload/firing/swapping/canceling timings in the animations, leading to things like the gun not moving during reloading, ammo/hand desyncs, etc. This will all be solved in the soon future, no reports needed on that.

Which I guess probably covers the issues with trigger mods.

Uncle Al

Uncle Al

I'm fairly certain something has changed with A21 so all weapons fire continuously if you hold the mouse button down. It's REALLY noticable with the double barrel shotgun as it has a crazy rounds per minute stat. It always did, but being a semi auto weapon in A20 and earlier it would only fire one barrel no matter how long you held the button down. In A21 I'm finding unless you click the mouse lightning fast you'll fire both barrels in quick succession.

That fits in with the trigger mods not working quite right, as you get one single shot/burst but then get continuous single shots afterwards if you hold the button down.

I shall go check the bug list.