Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Arez

Arez

He has the game now and I gave him a list of in-game zombies that I feel best match the movements of the movie zombies.

Questions:

Is there any flexibility in the animations? Would it be possible to more closely match Tarman's awkward, swaying walk?

I noticed that the Lab zombie seems to have the same walking animation as the Business man, but both her arms are down where the Business man's left arm is held up a little. Is her animation completely unique or can existing animations be edited?

Also, would it be possible to spawn Bub with a handgun that he would shoot you with, but only when he spawns in a specific location, closely matching the end of the movie when he shoots Rhodes?

Arez

Arez

He has the game now and I gave him a list of in-game zombies that I feel best match the movements of the movie zombies.

Questions:

Is there any flexibility in the animations? Would it be possible to more closely match Tarman's awkward, swaying walk?

I noticed that the Lab zombie seems to have the same walking animation as the Business man, but both her arms are down where the Business man's left arm is held up a little. 

Also, would it be possible to spawn Bub with a handgun that he would shoot you with, but only when he spawns in a specific location, closely matching the end of the movie when he shoots Rhodes?