Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Arez

Arez

1 hour ago, Guppycur said:

I don't mod for money (because then it becomes a job) but if the model didn't suck, it only takes me like 10 minutes to do one.

I was thinking of finding someone on Fivver or something to make the model, or maybe 3 models. Tarman, the zombie from Creepshow (my avatar) and Bub from Day of the Dead. 

I was inspired to consider this when I saw your cloth physics. The Tarman has all sorts of ripped clothes hanging off him. 

What would cause a model to suck? Would there be anything I'd have to tell the modeler?

Arez

Arez

1 hour ago, Guppycur said:

I don't mod for money (because then it becomes a job) but if the model didn't suck, it only takes me like 10 minutes to do one.

I was thinking of finding someone on Fivver or something to make the model, or maybe 3 models. Tarman, the zombie from Creepshow (my avatar) and Bub from Day of the Dead. 

I was inspired to consider this when I saw your cloth physics. The Tarman has all sorts of ripped clothes hanging off him.