Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
DONGCHOPS

DONGCHOPS

Absolutely adore the work you guys all do.

Quick question:

Firemod: Relatively new to modding 7DtD and still uncertain on workflow for player buff triggers- do you know where can I possibly look to add player damage when in contact with a fire-affected block? I looked around to see if there was anything pertaining to that scenario potentially commented out but came up empty handed (unless I missed it).

Edit: I found the "BurnPlayersDown" line, so perhaps fire is already supposed to do damage, I take it? Please forgive me if this a working function already implemented and I just have a local issue.

DONGCHOPS

DONGCHOPS

Quick question:

Firemod: Relatively new to modding 7DtD and still uncertain on workflow for player buff triggers- do you know where can I possibly look to add player damage when in contact with a fire-affected block? I looked around to see if there was anything pertaining to that scenario potentially commented out but came up empty handed (unless I missed it).

DONGCHOPS

DONGCHOPS

Quick question:

Firemod: Relatively new to modding 7DtD- do you know where can I possibly look to add player damage when in contact with a fire-affected block?