Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ktrain

ktrain

Details

Edit: I looked in the log, looks like it was zombieGuppyNoArms

2023-12-16T17:22:31 6127.012 INF zombieGuppyNoArms SpawnLimbGore loaded preafab in asset bundle. path: @:Entities/Zombies/Dismemberment/HeadGore.prefab
2023-12-16T17:22:31 6127.013 INF Entity zombieGuppyNoArms 547 killed by ktrain 171

Didn't catch the name. First pic is before death animation. Second is during death anim I believe but its hard to tell just spins around, in the air, thru ground, whatever...

1.jpg

2.jpg

1 hour ago, Brugas said:

Just out of curiosity, are you using War3zuk's AIO overhaul too? His combines various zombie/mob packs, like guppycur's 1 and TWO into a single modlet. I noticed weird death animations using TWO until I figured that out. His also combines NPCMODs spider packs, some of the Darks packs (enemy factions), and ganz zombies, etc, so if you're using any of those, you'll want to use either his version OR the originals, but not both. Will definitely cause a number of issues.

Nope, no overhauls or combined packs. Mostly QoL stuff.

ktrain

ktrain

Didn't catch the name. First pic is before death animation. Second is during death anim I believe but its hard to tell just spins around, in the air, thru ground, whatever...

1.jpg

2.jpg

1 hour ago, Brugas said:

Just out of curiosity, are you using War3zuk's AIO overhaul too? His combines various zombie/mob packs, like guppycur's 1 and TWO into a single modlet. I noticed weird death animations using TWO until I figured that out. His also combines NPCMODs spider packs, some of the Darks packs (enemy factions), and ganz zombies, etc, so if you're using any of those, you'll want to use either his version OR the originals, but not both. Will definitely cause a number of issues.

Nope, no overhauls or combined packs. Mostly QoL stuff.