Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LordSoth01

LordSoth01

3 hours ago, ktrain said:

I have a lot of mods but I don't think any of them change anything into crawlers and I never saw before installling these two packs so...

I'll get some screens next time it happens, but a video would be better, but I don't have the knowhow. It's hilarious for sure though!

Just out of curiosity, are you using War3zuk's AIO overhaul too? His combines various zombie/mob packs, like guppycur's 1 and TWO into a single modlet. I noticed weird death animations using TWO until I figured that out. His also combines NPCMODs spider packs, some of the Darks packs (enemy factions), and ganz zombies, etc, so if you're using any of those, you'll want to use either his version OR the originals, but not both. Will definitely cause a number of issues.

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

2 hours ago, ktrain said:

I have a lot of mods but I don't think any of them change anything into crawlers and I never saw before installling these two packs so...

I'll get some screens next time it happens, but a video would be better, but I don't have the knowhow. It's hilarious for sure though!

Just out of curiosity, are you using War3zuk's AIO overhaul too? His combines various zombie/mob packs, like guppycur's 1 and TWO into a single modlet. I noticed weird death animations using TWO until I figured that out. His also combines NPCMODs spider packs, some of the Darks packs (enemy factions), etc, so if you're using any of those, you'll want to use either his version OR the originals, but not both. Will definitely cause a number of issues.