Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Reytag

Reytag

On 8/15/2023 at 11:56 AM, Guppycur said:

The "hissing" sound is sand movement, but those *should* be super rare.

Large air intake filters?  Can you snap a pic?

Also, the stills are spawning?  Def something I'll look at post coffee.  They shouldn't spawn at all. 

I just tested a new RWG 2k desert only, no stills or intakes to be seen.

My Theory, I had previously tested a RWG, the same save both with your previous and new mod versions.  Since you changed the sandstorm generator from block to entity type the log was full of replacement warnings, I think it was replacing those sandstorm blocks with the intake producing smoke block that I mentioned.  That and the stills that were originally there from the previous mod version were introduced back again (same save).  I could be wrong, just doing some quick logical deducting there.

In the new RWG none appear, stills nor intakes.

The hissing noise is apparent in the new rwg save as well, when you run forwards you hear it every 2-3 seconds, regardles of direction you run, with or without a storm happening.

Reytag

Reytag

23 hours ago, Guppycur said:

The "hissing" sound is sand movement, but those *should* be super rare.

Large air intake filters?  Can you snap a pic?

Also, the stills are spawning?  Def something I'll look at post coffee.  They shouldn't spawn at all. 

I just tested a new RWG 2k desert only, no stills or intakes to be seen.

My Theory, I had previously tested a RWG, the same save bothwith your previous and new mod versions.  Since you changed the sandstorm generator from block to entity type the log was full of replacement warnings, I think it was replacing those sandstorm blocks with the intake producing smoke block that I mentioned.  That and the stills that were originally there from the previous mod version were introduced back again.  I could be wrong, just doing some quick logical deducting there.

In the new RWG none appear, stills nor intakes.

The hissing noise is apparent in the new rwg save as well, when you run forwards you hear it every 2-3 seconds, regardles of direction you run, with or without a storm happening.