Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
UnNerfable

UnNerfable

45 minutes ago, Lantian885 said:

try backing up your mods file in total, then start a new creative world (so you can just test things) and try adding them one at a time till you stop seeing new zombies, that way you dont risk your main save. if you really want guppy's start with that one and go from there

I'm genuinely embarrassed lol. The issue was that the mod was unzipping to have an extra parent folder so it wasn't even running anything. haven't tested spawns but that totally has a big roll to play in the failure lmaooo.

So the paths were just messed up is my guess because of this.

UnNerfable

UnNerfable

44 minutes ago, Lantian885 said:

try backing up your mods file in total, then start a new creative world (so you can just test things) and try adding them one at a time till you stop seeing new zombies, that way you dont risk your main save. if you really want guppy's start with that one and go from there

I'm genuinely embarrassed lol. The issue was that the mod was unzipping to have an extra parent folder so it wasn't even running anything. haven't tested spawns but that totally has a big roll to play in the failure lmaooo