Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Zilox

Zilox

15 hours ago, 6ShadoW6 said:

Mod is nice but if some one will look closer the whole HUD is same like in Age Of Oblivion AOO

Many solution came from AOO like replace tree's and not only. 

District Zero have same issue like AOO with rendering but you need look at that aspect from different perspective. Also District Zero it wont work with some mod properly whole DZCore.dll looks like prevent use this District with some other mod.

But maybe some day Zilox will fix all that issue,

@Zilox I know you was in AOO team.

No, it's not taken from AOO, it's based off the Z2 HUD originally made by sirillion, but he does not want anything to do with it, and with his permission I am allowed to modify it and use it. The rendering issues has been solved for the recent update, as for everything else, if you are referring to the portal mod, I looked into it with Guppycur and there was a fundamental problem with the code for the mod unrelated to my mod at all, and has since been fixed or attempted at least. Also there is no guarantee that modlets are going to work with overhauls, that is a given for every overhaul mod. It's designed and balanced to be played as is! https://7daystodiemods.com/z2-hud-replacement/

Zilox

Zilox

Mod is nice but if some one will look closer the whole HUD is same like in Age Of Oblivion AOO

District Zero have same issue like AOO with rendering but you need look at that aspect from different perspective. Also District Zero it wont work with some mod properly whole DZCore.dll looks like prevent use this District with some other mod.

No, it's not taken from AOO, it's based off the Z2 HUD originally made by sirillion, but he does not want anything to do with it, and with his permission I am allowed to modify it and use it. The rendering issues has been solved for the recent update, as for everything else, there is no guarantee that modlets are going to work with overhauls, that is a given for every overhaul mod. It's designed and balanced to be played as is! https://7daystodiemods.com/z2-hud-replacement/

Zilox

Zilox

No, it's not taken from AOO, it's based off the Z2 HUD original made by sirillion, but he does not want anything to do with it, and with his permission I am allowed to modify it and use it. The rendering issues has been solved for the recent update, as for everything else, there is no guarantee that modlets are going to work with overhauls, that is a given for every overhaul mod. It's designed and balanced to be played as is! https://7daystodiemods.com/z2-hud-replacement/