Update to wiring

Crysto

Hello, I've been recently playing this game and was extremely excited at seeing how there was a electricity type of thing to the game.
I'd love to see a bit more realism if possible!

Here are some recommendations or possibly new future additions or changes to how it works. (please be nice :( )

Need to craft wires! (Copper -> new ore?)

Switches do not take power, as a switch only allows the continuation of electricity to flow through it to complete a circuit. ( see image here! -> https://imgur.com/b3ynZGI )

Wires need maintenance!  I think it would be a bit more realistic if wires at random get damaged, this creates the usage for carefully setting up defenses and making sure everything works before lets say the 7th day. This also makes series and parallel circuits more used in my next suggestions.

Power requires a complete circuit and loads need positive and negative connections. (This one seems kinda out there, intense and super realistic). This way we can create series or parallel circuits

A fuse - Allows only a certain amount of Watts to pass through (doesn't have to break, just can limit power)

A fuse box - instead of a relay, can be used to name switches that are connected to it to allow organization. (You also cannot have more than 1 incoming power to a relay, which really sucks if you want a bypass switch for a timed relay)

More switches! Like a light switch or just a button. 

I can't really think of anything else currently, but these are just my suggestions!

Thank you. 💚

-Crysto

Edited by Crysto
In depth to fuse box (see edit history)