Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
for4gerz

for4gerz

4 hours ago, khzmusik said:

Welcome, and thanks for the kind words. To answer your questions:

1. If you want, you can get Whisperers to spawn into biome spawn groups as well. Since "advanced" whisperers can't spawn into hordes, I included XML at the bottom of the entitygroups.xml file which will spawn those into biomes. You will need to remove the XML comment tags ("<!--" and "-->") around that XML. In the current version, this starts at line 16965 and ends at line 18592.

That XML adds the "advanced" Whisperers, and if you want the Whisperers to always be enemies, you don't really need those. (It doesn't hurt to use the "advanced" versions, but the "basic" versions are lighter on CPU.) If you want the "basic" versions instead, remove the "npc" prefix from the entity names added to the entity groups (for example, "npcWhispererFemaleKhzMachete" should be "WhispererFemaleKhzMachete"). You can do this in any text editor, using search-and-replace.

2. Unfortunately I am unable to do some of what you want, at least at this time. I create my NPCs using either Fuse or Makehuman, and those have limited clothing options. (The woman with "pasta" for rounds is the closest I could get to a hunting outfit in Fuse). I could re-do those characters, but it would have to be from scratch, and that would take a lot of time.

I am working on an update to those characters, but it won't be to the models or textures - it is to update the AI and to take advantage of new features offered by SCore updates.

If you don't like those characters, my advice is to remove them from the spawn groups in entitygroups.xml. The male doctor is "civilianMaleAgedScrubsKhz", the girl in the red dress is "civilianFemaleYoung5Khz", and the elderly woman with the bullets is "civilianFemaleAgedKhz".

I will probably redo my characters for A22 (especially the rigging - Mixamo is hit or miss), but probably not before then.

Thank you for the detailed explanation and good luck with your future plans!

for4gerz

for4gerz

4 hours ago, khzmusik said:

Добро пожаловать, и спасибо за добрые слова. Чтобы ответить на ваши вопросы:

1. Если хотите, вы можете заставить Шепчущихся спавниться в группах спавна биомов. Поскольку «продвинутые» шепчущиеся не могут спавниться в орды, я включил XML в нижнюю часть файла entitygroups.xml, который будет порождать их в биомах. Вам нужно будет удалить теги комментариев XML ("<!--" и "-->") вокруг этого XML. В текущей версии он начинается в строке 16965 и заканчивается в строке 18592.

Этот XML добавляет «продвинутых» Шепчущихся, и если вы хотите, чтобы Шепчущиеся всегда были врагами, они вам не нужны. (Не помешает использовать «продвинутые» версии, но «базовые» версии меньше по нагрузке на процессор.) Если вам нужны "базовые" версии, удалите префикс "npc" из имен сущностей, добавленных в группы сущностей (например, "npcWhispererFemaleKhzMachete" должно быть "WhispererFemaleKhzMachete"). Сделать это можно в любом текстовом редакторе, воспользовавшись поиском и заменой.

2. К сожалению, я не могу сделать кое-что из того, что вы хотите, по крайней мере, в настоящее время. Я создаю своих NPC с помощью Fuse или Makehuman, и у них ограниченный выбор одежды. (Женщина с «макаронами» для патронов — это самое близкое к охотничьему снаряжению, которое я смог найти в Fuse). Я мог бы переделать этих персонажей, но это пришлось бы делать с нуля, а это заняло бы много времени.

Я работаю над обновлением этих персонажей, но это будет не обновление моделей или текстур, а обновление ИИ и использование новых функций, предлагаемых обновлениями SCore.

Если вам не нравятся эти персонажи, я советую удалить их из групп спавна в entitygroups.xml. Мужчина-врач - "civilianMaleAgedScrubsKhz", девушка в красном платье - "civilianFemaleYoung5Khz", а пожилая женщина с пулями - "civilianFemaleAgedKhz".

Я, наверное, переделаю своих персонажей для А22 (особенно такелаж - Миксамо - это попадание или промах), но, вероятно, не раньше.

Thank you for the detailed explanation and good luck with your future plans!