Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
nismo1969

nismo1969

Hello khzmusik. 

Firstly I'd like to thank you for all the work you do for this modding community, I and my family have enjoyed your creations over the years.

We love the new civilians and how they keep us aware of our surroundings (shhh did you hear that) their new lines are gold. We have noticed that even though they have names they all show up as civilian when recruited or picked up and replaced. The old version had their names showing, has anyone else reported this? Is it something our end? We will try the whisperers the week sounds awesome. Cheers nismo.

nismo1969

nismo1969

Hello khzmusik. 

Firstly I'd like to thank you for all the work you do for this modding community, I and my family have enjoyed your creations over the years.

We love the new civilians and how they keep us aware of our surroundings (shhh did you hear that) their new lines are gold. We have noticed that even though they have names they all sow up as civilian when recruited or picked up and replaced. The old version had their names showing, has anyone else reported this? Is it something our end? We will try the whisperers the week sounds awesome. Cheers nismo.

nismo1969

nismo1969

Hello khzmusik. 

We love the new civilians and how the keep us aware of our surroundings (shhh did you hear that) their new lines are gold. We have noticed that even though they have names they all sow up as civilian when recruited or picked up and replaced. The old version had their names showing, has anyone else reported this? Is it something our end? We will try the whisperers the week sounds awesome. Cheers nismo.