Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FranticDan

FranticDan

16 minutes ago, Gr.o.m. said:

Can you tell mee, at which range did you shoot the soldier boy?

Point blank probably. Where each and every pellet hits and there is no damage drop off because of range.

Please do us the favor and do the same at 5m, 10m and 20m range. Then you might have the answer.

point blank, and each mod reduces spread so the crosshair was super tight

Range isn't the issue, its the dmg. Range wasn't changed, only dmg

I know WHY this has happened, because each projectile got a dmg buff for pumpy and auto, and since shells have 10 projectiles, shells got buffed 10x more than slugs did.
Which is also why slugs in the pipe is VERY high dmg in comparison to shells, since pipe has a dmg nerf instead of a buff, so the shells got nerfed 10x more than slugs

Before, slugs were great from early game to late game, now slugs are only good in the early game. When compared to shells.
I also want to point out the obvious that slugs penetrate 50% armour, which makes the slugs look even worse when shells do MORE dmg to a 50 armour rating target than slugs that cut that armour down to 25

Pointing out the obvious still, in b217, slugs did over 60% MORE dmg than shells with the Auto, while in A21.1 slugs deal 15% LESS dmg than shells

Counter argument: Would you use AP 7.62 ammo if they did 30% less raw dmg than regular 7.62?

FranticDan

FranticDan

5 minutes ago, Gr.o.m. said:

Can you tell mee, at which range did you shoot the soldier boy?

Point blank probably. Where each and every pellet hits and there is no damage drop off because of range.

Please do us the favor and do the same at 5m, 10m and 20m range. Then you might have the answer.

point blank, and each mod reduces spread so the crosshair was super tight

Range isn't the issue, its the dmg. Range wasn't changed, only dmg

I know WHY this has happened, because each projectile got a dmg buff for pumpy and auto, and since shells have 10 projectiles, shells got buffed 10x more than slugs did.
Which is also why slugs in the pipe is VERY high dmg in comparison to shells, since pipe has a dmg nerf instead of a buff, so the shells got nerfed 10x more than slugs

Before, slugs were great from early game to late game, now slugs are only good in the early game. When compared to shells.
I also want to point out the obvious that slugs penetrate 50% armour, which makes the slugs look even worse when shells do MORE dmg to a 50 armour rating target than slugs that cut that armour down to 25

Pointing out the obvious still, in b217, slugs did over 60% MORE dmg than shells with the Auto, while in A21.1 slugs deal 15% LESS dmg than shells