Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

7 minutes ago, mcnuff said:

does anyone feel after the removal of randomly destroying mining block from the mining book tree the auger is kinda slow now? even my 5 pickaxe feels faster then my 5 auger it feels slow considering how much heat it causes while farming metal

I agree. That's why I switched from the auger to the pickaxe, as the auger no longer offers any relevant advantage.

In A20 there was also the possibility of finding a auger schematic before the steel tools schematic. But with the Learn by Reading system, this is no longer possible. You always learn the steel tools before the motor tools.

RipClaw

RipClaw

5 minutes ago, mcnuff said:

does anyone feel after the removal of randomly destroying mining block from the mining book tree the auger is kinda slow now? even my 5 pickaxe feels faster then my 5 auger it feels slow considering how much heat it causes while farming metal

I agree. That's why I switched from the auger to the pickaxe, as the auger no longer offers any relevant advantage.