Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Polymyxin

Polymyxin

On 6/29/2023 at 5:39 PM, BFT2020 said:

I found the issue

<item name="solarCell" count="1,3" prob="0.2" quality="3,6" noSale="Polymyxin"/>

Just kidding, they are low probability to find.  You are probably just having very bad luck right now.  There is an electrical trader stage table, but if you are at those levels, you exceed the minimum.

FYI - Better barter doesn't affect what will be in the trader's inventory - it just increases the price you get from selling and lowers the cost for things you are buying.  At max Daring Adventure, you got a 40 point boost to trader stage.

I guess it could be, but everyone I game with is looking for them also and none of us are finding them. It's hard to believe we're all having really bad luck. Why are the banks found frequently, but the cells are impossible to find? The banks have 6 slots.  The cells should be found more frequently. 

UPDATE: I don't know if it's the patch they just did, but I'm finally starting to find them. I've found 2 level 5 cells while out today. 

Polymyxin

Polymyxin

23 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I found the issue

<item name="solarCell" count="1,3" prob="0.2" quality="3,6" noSale="Polymyxin"/>

Just kidding, they are low probability to find.  You are probably just having very bad luck right now.  There is an electrical trader stage table, but if you are at those levels, you exceed the minimum.

FYI - Better barter doesn't affect what will be in the trader's inventory - it just increases the price you get from selling and lowers the cost for things you are buying.  At max Daring Adventure, you got a 40 point boost to trader stage.

I guess it could be, but everyone I game with is looking for them also and none of us are finding them. It's hard to believe we're all having really bad luck. Why are the banks found frequently, but the cells are impossible to find? The banks have 6 slots.  The cells should be found more frequently.