Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
CapnCookie

CapnCookie

10 minutes ago, Uncle Al said:

Making seeds effectively costs 2.5 crops per seed, as you get the seed back 50% of the time, so you get an average profit of 1.5 per farm plot at LotL 1. LotL 3 does average 6.5 yield, but that's an average 4 profit per plot, and guarantees a positive return every harvest.

I'm not sure if it's changed, but I haven't gotten a single seed back for any of the crops I've planted in A21e. 

Edit: I just looked at my blocks xml and I definitely have the normal lines that include the drop event for seeds with a 50% probability. Very interesting indeed. 

CapnCookie

CapnCookie

5 minutes ago, Uncle Al said:

Making seeds effectively costs 2.5 crops per seed, as you get the seed back 50% of the time, so you get an average profit of 1.5 per farm plot at LotL 1. LotL 3 does average 6.5 yield, but that's an average 4 profit per plot, and guarantees a positive return every harvest.

I'm not sure if it's changed, but I haven't gotten a single seed back for any of the crops I've planted in A21e.